UX Research as a Services
UX research is an important part of your Project Design and Development strategy because it protects you from designing the wrong product. Imagine creating something that nobody wants to use because you didn’t do your research.Your are wasting yoor hard work, time, and money..
UX research, you’re discovering the right requirements for the right people at the right time. This is the reasons that UX research is a bigger part of the any process and in any field.
Usability testing is a technique used in user-centered interaction design to evaluate a product by testing it on users. This can be seen as an irreplaceable usability practice, since it gives direct input on how real users use the system.
Usability testing refers to evaluating a product or service by testing it with representative users. Usability testing lets the design and development teams identify problems before they are coded. The earlier issues are identified and fixed, the less expensive the fixes will be in terms of both staff time and possible impact to the schedule.
UX audit is a surveying the competitive (and sometimes not-so-competitive) what users are doing, how they are doing it, and, potentially, why they are doing it that way. UX audits are an important step in the design process because they allow the designer to:
- See what are component or workflow. How are others doing it?
- Identify what works, what doesn’t, and what might be missing. and opportunity for improvement?
- Understand what’s considered “best practice” and why.
Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to websites, by people with disabilities. When sites are correctly designed, developed and edited, all users have equal access to information and functionality.
accessibility means that websites, tools, and technologies are designed and developed so that people with disabilities can use them. More specifically, people can:perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the Web,contribute to the Web . Web accessibility encompasses all disabilities that affect access to the Web, including: auditory, cognitive, neurological, physical, speech, visual.
UX Research - Offered by UXExpert
Updated: August 2018.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
UXUITraining is a Training Division of UXExpert. UXExpert is Partnership Firm Registered under Indian Law. The term ‘UXUITraining’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: A-2, Ground Floor, Flat no-4,Ganesh Complex, Goras ApartmentNear Bharat Jyoti Bus Stop Bibwewadi Road, Bibwewadi, Pune - 411037, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions govern the way in which we supply products to you, including any e-learning courses. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are hereby reserved. You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any amendments to this agreement, which may be made at any time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.